Welcome to the Official Home of the Bingham High School Bands!
We are located in South Jordan Utah, just 20 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Whether you are a new visitor, past or present student, band alumni, local or corporate sponsor, or just a fan of the BHS Bands, we hope that you will find this site easy to use and entertaining to explore, but most of all we hope it is informative.
There are always new things happening here with frequent calendar updates and additional information added almost daily to keep everyone up with the latest news, rehearsal details, and performances involving the Bands at Bingham. Check out the unofficial social media home of the band on the BHS Bands Facebook Page and check back here often for the latest from the Bingham High School Bands!
Click on these links for information regarding the Bingham music feeder programs and great bands at South Jordan and Elk Ridge Middle Schools.
Latest News and Upcoming Events
- The Band is asking for donations for a safety-related upgrade to our marching band trailer. The trailer is in need of a "tuck-away" lift gate to help load unsteady and top-heavy wardrobe boxes into the back of the trailer at shows and competitions. These heavy boxes have come close several times to falling off our ramps and onto students, staff and parents. The units are between 10 and $15,000. Donations can be made in the main office at BHS and should be directed to the "BHS Marching Band. All donations are tax deductible. Thanks for your consideration!
- March 12 is the Region 3 Jazz Festival at Jordan High School. Bingham warms up at 4 pm, and performs at 4:30! It is free and open to the public.
- March 17 is the Annual BHS Monster Concert featuring the Symphonic Bands from South Jordan & Elk Ridge Middle Schools, and the BHS Wind Symphony. Concert is free and starts at 7 pm. Come check out the bands in the Bingham feeder system!
- Region Solo & Small Ensemble Festival is March 19 at Brighton HS. Soloist and Ensemble times TBA.
- Utah Percussive Arts Society Day of Percussion is Saturday, March 21 at Juan Diego Catholic High School. Intermediate and Advanced Percussion Ensembles will perform and the event is free to the public.
- The 2015 Fall Marching Band season is starting to form up on the band calendar! Take a look at what the coming marching season looks like plan on marching with us this fall! It's going to be a great season!
- Finally offered for sale, it’s time to purchase your Bingham Marching Band Pillows while limited supplies last! Made from our former Bingham Band uniforms, they are now offered to the general public at $125 each. These are going to be RARE and orders will be taken on a first come, first serve basis with payment made in full in the BHS main office and the receipt with date and time stamps turned into the band office. Supplies will be EXTREMELY limited as we only have about 65 old band uniforms remaining and each pillow uses up an entire uniform jacket so reserve yours today! These are perfect for that hardcore Bingham fan, former band student, or BHS souvenir hound. Contact Mr. Graber or Marta Ahlstrom, Band Booster President for more information about these now that they have hit the market, and check out the pictures to see what the pillows look like! Don't miss out!
Directions to Bingham High School, 2160 W. 10400 S., South Jordan UT
From Interstate 15, take exit 293 (South Jordan) and travel west on 10600 South (which turns into 10400 South) 2.5 miles to the intersection of 2200 west. The band room sits on the southeast corner of the building, just off the diagonal parking lot. Map It