Welcome to the Official Home of the Bingham High School Bands!
We are located in South Jordan Utah, just 20 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Whether you are a new visitor, past or present student, band alumni, local or corporate sponsor, or just a fan of the BHS Bands, we hope that you will find this site easy to use and entertaining to explore, but most of all we hope it is informative.
There are always new things happening here with frequent calendar updates and additional information added almost daily to keep everyone up with the latest news, rehearsal details, and performances involving the Bands at Bingham. Check out the unofficial social media home of the band on the BHS Bands Facebook Page and check back here often for the latest from the Bingham High School Bands!
Click on these links for information regarding the Bingham music feeder programs and great bands at South Jordan and Elk Ridge Middle Schools.
Latest News and Upcoming Events
- The 2014 Bingham HS Fall Marching Band program has been announced! The program is titled 'Starry Night' and you can check out the sound file of the wind and percussion books under the 'Marching Band' tab. The 2014 Marching Band Info letter can be downloaded here - and is also being mailed to you - look for it over spring break!
- Congrats to both the BHS Symphonic Band and the Bingham Wind Symphony for their superior ratings at the Region III Band Festival! Wind Symphony will move on to State Festival May 2 and perform at 1 pm at Corner Canyon High School. The public is invited.
- The annual 'BHS Boogie with the Big Bands' jazz dinner dance and silent auction is April 23 at 6 pm. This is the major Band Booster fundraiser for the Bingham Bands and we can use all the help we can get. Funds go to the department to help all our ensembles and students. If you want to help or need more info, contact Cyndi Thompson under the 'Band Boosters' tab.
- The Marching Band pre-season M & M (marching and movement) clinic is April 25 & 26 in the BHS gym. Check the Band Calendar for times & details. Dinner Friday and Breakfast Saturday will be served.
- The Marching Band Kick-off meeting is May 1, 2014 at 7 pm in the BHS Auditorium. All students and parents should plan to attend and receive information regarding marching band costs, tours and other important information. See you there!
- BHS Band Council leadership interviews will be May 14, 15 & 16 from 3 - 5 pm. Interested students should sign up for an interview time.
Directions to Bingham High School, 2160 W. 10400 S., South Jordan UT
From Interstate 15, take exit 293 (South Jordan) and travel west on 10600 South (which turns into 10400 South) 2.5 miles to the intersection of 2200 west. The band room sits on the southeast corner of the building, just off the diagonal parking lot. Map It