Welcome to the Official Home of the Bingham High School Bands!
We are located in South Jordan Utah, just 20 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Whether you are a new visitor, past or present student, band alumni, local or corporate sponsor, or just a fan of the BHS Bands, we hope that you will find this site easy to use and entertaining to explore, but most of all we hope it is informative.
There are always new things happening here with frequent calendar updates and additional information added almost daily to keep everyone up with the latest news, rehearsal details, and performances involving the Bands at Bingham. Check out the unofficial social media home of the band on the BHS Bands Facebook Page and check back here often for the latest from the Bingham High School Bands!
Click on these links for information regarding the Bingham music feeder programs and great bands at South Jordan and Elk Ridge Middle Schools.
Latest News and Upcoming Events
- Competition Schedules are now posted on the BHS Band Calendar! Just click on the event and 'The Day' schedule will pop up with leave / arrival times, performance times and other information. Tickets are available at all shows for $5 each, or a season pass is $30. See you on the road!
- Potato orders MUST be turned in this week so we can place the order, and get them here before tour. Get your money into the main office and turn in your order form and receipt into the box in front of the band office.
- Tuesday September 30 is the Jordan District Marching Preview Show at BHS. All district marching bands will perform and enjoy some social time together. Show starts at 6 pm and will feature the U of U marching band! Admission is free so come out and support the 400 students that make marching band their home this time of year!
- The marching bands' next football game is Thursday, October 2 and the first competition is October 4 at USU in Logan. Check the calendar for call times and more information.
- Marching Band season is here and people often wonder what the benefits are for participating in these ensembles. Click here for some reasons why marching band is a great activity and what life skills are taught.
- Want to help the Bands out this fall season? Contact Marta Ahlstrom or Mr. Graber and volunteer! We have several things coming up that financially help out the Bands at Bingham, and we can always use help staffing the myriad of projects that are always going on. Have a small business? Buy an ad to be posted on both of our trailers - details on the 'Band Boosters / Fundraising' page. Donations work well too and all are tax deductible!
- Finally offered for sale, it’s time to purchase your Bingham Marching Band Pillows while limited supplies last! Made from our former Bingham Band uniforms, sale of these very unique pillows kicked off with the auctioning of three at the Annual Jazz Dinner Dance last year. They are now offered to the general public at $125 each. These are going to be RARE and orders will be taken on a first come, first serve basis with payment made in full in the BHS main office and the receipt with date and time stamps turned into the band office. Supplies will be EXTREMELY limited as we only have about 65 old band uniforms remaining and each pillow uses up an entire uniform jacket so reserve yours today! These are perfect for that hardcore Bingham fan, former band student, or BHS souvenir hound. Contact Mr. Graber or Marta Ahlstrom, Band Booster President for more information about these now that they have hit the market, and check out the pictures to see what the pillows look like! Don't miss out!
Directions to Bingham High School, 2160 W. 10400 S., South Jordan UT
From Interstate 15, take exit 293 (South Jordan) and travel west on 10600 South (which turns into 10400 South) 2.5 miles to the intersection of 2200 west. The band room sits on the southeast corner of the building, just off the diagonal parking lot. Map It