Welcome to the Official Home of the Bingham High School Bands!
We are located in South Jordan Utah, just 20 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Whether you are a new visitor, past or present student, band alumni, local or corporate sponsor, or just a fan of the BHS Bands, we hope that you will find this site easy to use and entertaining to explore, but most of all we hope it is informative.
There are always new things happening here with frequent calendar updates and additional information added almost daily to keep everyone up with the latest news, rehearsal details, and performances involving the Bands at Bingham. Check out the unofficial social media home of the band on the BHS Bands Facebook Page
and check back here often for the latest from the Bingham High School Bands!
Click on these links for information regarding the Bingham music feeder programs and great bands at South Jordan
and Elk Ridge
Latest News and Upcoming Events
- Coming up is the Annual Jazz Dinner Dance, a major fundraiser for the BHS Bands. The Dinner / Dance / Silent Auction is April 23, starting at 6 pm in the BHS Cafeteria. Hope to see you there!
- The Bingham HS / Middle School Monster Concert is Tuesday, March 11 at 7 pm in the BHS Auditorium. Come hear the Bingham Feeder system bands performing together and enjoy a great evening of music from our talented students.
- The Region Solo / Small Ensemble Festival is Wednesday, March 12 at West Jordan High School. Performance times TBA and performances are open to the public.
- Auditions for the Bingham High School Bands are coming up! Dates are March 24 - 28. Mr. Graber will be at South Jordan MS on March 24, Elk Ridge MS on March 25, and in the Bingham Band Hall March 26 - 28 - all after school. Sign up lists will be posted the week of, and auditions are on a first come first served basis. Please check out the Auditions page for more information and materials to be prepared.
- The Region Concert Band Festival is April 10 at Bingham High School. Performance times TBA and the public is welcome.
- The 2014 Bingham HS Marching Band program has been announced! The show is titled 'Starry Night' and you can check out the sound file of the wind & percussion books on the Marching Band Page. If you are interested in Marching Band leadership, check out the student leadership tab for forms, and check the band calendar for interview times.
Directions to Bingham High School, 2160 W. 10400 S., South Jordan UT
From Interstate 15, take exit 293 (South Jordan) and travel west on 10600 South (which turns into 10400 South) 2.5 miles to the intersection of 2200 west. The band room sits on the southeast corner of the building, just off the diagonal parking lot. Map It