Bingham High Homecoming Royalty Nominations and Voting
We are pleased to announce that this year’s Homecoming Royalty Nominations will include an online voting system. You will need your Jordan District Gmail account to access a link to your ballot. Online nominations for Homecoming Royalty begin Wednesday, September 6 at 1:00 p.m. and end at 1:00 pm on Friday, September 8. Below are instructions for you to submit your nominations:
Step 1: Open Your Jordan District Gmail Account
If you know how to access your Jordan District Gmail Account, skip to "Step 2."
- Go to mail.google.com
- Enter your Jordan District email address
- If you have forgotten your email address, it is your Skyward login name followed by @my.jordandistrict.org (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can also stop by the Bingham Attendance Office if you have forgotten your Skyward login name.
- Click the blue “Next” button
- Enter your password for your email account
- If you have forgotten your password, it may be your 7-digit student ID number. If that doesn’t work, please contact Jordan District Information Systems at 801-567-8737.
Step 2: Open the “Homecoming Royalty Nominations” Email
- This should be a new email in your inbox
- You will find a link to the voting ballot
- Click the link that will open the ballot/form
Step 3: Submit Nominations by Completing the Form
- You will be prompted to enter your 7-digit student ID number
- Nominate two senior boys for Homecoming King
- Nominate two senior girls for Homecoming Queen
- Click the blue “Submit” button at the bottom of the form to finalize your nomination
- Only one nomination ballot is allowed. Once you click the “Submit” button, you will no longer be able to access your ballot
- You will be directed to a page that says, “Your nominations have been recorded”
If you are unable to access the nomination form after clicking the link in your email, please try the following:
1) Make sure that you are ONLY logged in to your Jordan District email account on Google. You need to close every other browser and email account. Sometimes, you have another email account open at the same time without even knowing it.
2) Try logging in using a school computer (Media Center or computer lab), opening this same email, and clicking the link again.