Math: The BHS math department has 14 super math teachers. They are highly qualified and most have master’s degrees. All of them love teaching and enjoy working with students and want all their students to succeed.
Each teacher is available for student help most mornings (Monday - Thursday) from 7 – 7:25 a.m. and most afternoons from 2:25 – 2:55. Students should contact their teacher when they need extra help.
There will be morning and after school tutoring starting in September and test make-up sessions will also be available Tuesday afternoon and Thursday morning. Charts will be posted in the math hall with days, rooms and times available.
Make-up packets are available for Secondary 1.(See Mrs. Ioane for information on these packets). If you are a senior and are interested in a math cord see Mrs. Ioane.
- Lambourne (M101) Pre-Calculus, Secondary Math 3H, Math 1050, Math 1060
- Sorensen (M103) Secondary Math 2, Secondary Math 3
- Ioane (M102) Secondary Math 1, Secondary Math 2H, Math 1010, Math 1050, POP Leadership
- Jensen (M107) Math of Personal Finance
- Linford (106) Math 1010, Math 1050, Math 1060, AP Statistics
- Peterson (M105) Secondary Math 2H, Secondary Math 3, Secondary Math 3H
- Maxfield (M106) Math of Personal Finance, Secondary Math 3
- Gordon (105) Secondary Math 2, Secondary Math 3, Secondary Math 3H
- Uhl (M104) Calculus AP AB/BC, Secondary Math 3, Supplemental Math 2
- A Walker (104) Math 1050/1060, College Prep, Secondary 2 TEAM, Computer Programming
- Wells (M108) AP Calculus AB/BC, College Prep, Secondary Math 2 TEAM, Secondary Math 2 CT
- Bussell (103) Secondary Math 3, Secondary Math 2H
- Sainsbury (E202) Secondary Math 2, Secondary Math 2H
- Warren (V201) (A day) Secondary Math 2