Home / Band Calendar
Welcome to the Official Home of the Bingham High School Bands!
We are located in South Jordan Utah, just 20 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Whether you are a new visitor, past or present student, band alumni, local or corporate sponsor, or just a fan of the BHS Bands, we hope that you will find this site easy to use and entertaining to explore, but most of all we hope it is informative.
There are always new things happening here with daily calendar updates and additional information added constantly to keep everyone up with the latest news, rehearsal details, and performances involving the Bands at Bingham High School. Check here often for the latest from the Bingham High School Bands!
Click on these links for information regarding the Bingham music feeder programs and great bands at South Jordan and Elk Ridge Middle Schools.
Latest News and Upcoming Events
- Parent night will be held on Thursday, September 14th. Parents should meet out in the football stadium at 7:00! We encourage all parents of a marching band student to attend. There will be paperwork to fill out, information about the season, and a chance to see your student in action! Parents will get the chance to shadow their child on the field while they march a part of their show. See you all on Thursday!
- There is a football game versus Pleasant Grove High School on Friday, September 15! Call time is 5:15 in the band room. Make sure to wear your drillmasters, long black socks, basketball shorts, and 10-98 t-shirts. We will not be performing during halftime, but plan on marching your entire show after the game!
- Weber Review will be held on Friday, September 16. Call time is 5:30 at Bingham to load our trailer. This is NOT an optional time; the band needs everyone there to learn how to load our trailer. We will be leaving the school at 6:30 and performing around 10:00. Please wear your drillmasters, long black socks, basketball shorts, and 10-98 t-shirt. The band will be back by 2:00 in order to facilitate homecoming activities. However, every student needs to ride home on the buses. Leaving early from the review is not an option. Good luck and hope to see you all there!
- The Band is asking for donations for a safety - related upgrade to our 50 ft. Marching Band trailer. The trailer is in need of a "tuck-away" lift gate to help load unsteady and top-heavy wardrobe boxes into the back of the trailer at shows and competitions. These heavy boxes have come close several times to falling off our ramps and onto students, staff and parents. The units are between $10 and $15,000. Donations can be made in the main office at BHS and should be directed to the "BHS Marching Band. All donations are tax deductible. Thanks for your consideration.
- Still offered for sale, it’s time to purchase your Bingham Marching Band Pillows while limited supplies last! Made from our former Bingham Band uniforms, they are now offered to the general public at $125 each. These are going to be RARE and orders will be taken on a first come, first serve basis with payment made in full in the BHS main office and the receipt with date and time stamps turned into the band office. Supplies will be EXTREMELY limited as we only have about 65 old band uniforms remaining and each pillow uses up an entire uniform jacket so reserve yours today! These are perfect for that hardcore Bingham fan, former band student, or BHS souvenir hound. Contact Mr. Graber or Marta Ahlstrom, Band Booster President for more information about these now that they have hit the market, and check out the pictures to see what the pillows look like! Don't miss out!
IMPORTANT! Regarding Homecoming and the Marching Bands performance at Weber Review the same day;
We are waiting on our performance time. I have requested an early time in the day, but it ultimately is not up to me. We should certainly be back in time for the dance, and hopefully early enough that kids can go on dates out to dinner before the dance, but DO NOT plan any of these Utah "day dates". Those will be OUT on this day. Kids will be expected to leave and return with the band. No parents will be allowed to take their children early from the show as they are our responsibility from door to door. NO EXCEPTIONS. Grades will be assessed for this performance door to door. Rest assured, your student will not miss the homecoming dance.
Directions to Bingham High School, 2160 W. 10400 S., South Jordan UT
From Interstate 15, take exit 293 (South Jordan) and travel west on 10600 South (which turns into 10400 South) 2.5 miles to the intersection of 2200 west. The band room sits on the southeast corner of the building, just off the diagonal parking lot. Map It