Register My Athlete
Follow the basic steps below to register your athlete for the first time
1. Find Your School: Find your school by clicking on “Login To Your School”, selecting your state, and finding your school. Click on the school to continue to the next step.
3. Add a new athlete: The next step is to add an athlete. You can do so by click the “My Athletes” tab on the left-hand side of the page or by clicking “Add Athlete” underneath the “My Athletes” tab. This only needs to be done once during your athlete’s entire career. The information entered here will carry over from year to year. This information includes your athlete’s contact information and medical information
4. The athlete’s profile: After you’ve created your athlete you will be brought to their Profile page. This page is a summary of their info and involvement.
5. Register for a sport: Click “+ Register For A Sport” to begin registration, you will be asked to choose which sport your athlete is registering for.
6. Your registration checklist: This page shows the status of your athlete’s registration. You will be asked to complete several steps to complete registration including agreeing to documents, completing the physical, and answering the UHSAA tryout checklist.
7. Physicals: You must print off the physical forms required by your school and return them to your school and they will upload them to your registration. Parents CANNOT upload physicals to their registrations.
8. Complete registration: Your registration is complete once all items on the checklist have been completed.
9. After registration: After registration is complete, you can login at any time to view the status of your athlete and their participation on the team.
Additional Athletes If you have additional athletes to register, you can repeat steps 3-8 for them under your same account.
Future Seasons & Years During the following years, once your athlete has been added to your account, you only need to follow steps 5-8 to register for sports.