Math: The BHS math department has 13 super math teachers. They are highly qualified and most have master’s degrees. All of them love teaching and enjoy working with students and want all their students to succeed.
Each teacher is available for student help most mornings (Monday - Thursday) from 7 – 7:25 a.m. and most afternoons from 2:25 – 2:55. Students should contact their teacher when they need extra help. Ms. Newbold and Ms. Welch are here only on B days.
There will be morning and after school tutoring starting in September . Charts will be posted in the math hall with days, rooms and times available.
Make-up packets are available for Secondary Math 1. (See Ms. Maxfield for information on these packets). If you are a senior and are interested in a math cord see Mrs. Cannon.
- Cannon (106) Secondary Math 2, AP Calculus AB, AP Statistics
- Gordon (105) Secondary Math 2, Secondary Math 3, Secondary Math 3H
- Harris (103) Secondary Math 2, Secondary 3
- Jensen (M107) Math of Personal Finance
- Lambourne (M102) Math 1030, Math 1050, Math 1060
- Maxfield (M106) College Prep, Secondary Math 3
- Newbold (M102) Pre-calculus, Secondary Math 2H
- Peterson (104) Secondary Math 2H, Secondary Math 3H, Secondary Math 3
- Sainsbury (M105) Secondary Math 3, Secondary Math 2H
- Scott (M101) Secondary Math 2, Secondary Math 2H, Secondary Math 3 CT
- Welch (M103) Math 1050, Math 1060
- Van de Merwe (M104) Secondary Math 2, Secondary Math 3A
- Wells (M108) AP Calculus AB/BC, Secondary Math 2 CT