Home / Band Calendar
Welcome to the Official Home of the Bingham High School Bands!
We are located in South Jordan Utah, just 20 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Whether you are a new visitor, past or present student, band alumni, local or corporate sponsor, or just a fan of the BHS Bands, we hope that you will find this site easy to use and entertaining to explore, but most of all we hope it is informative.
There are always new things happening here with daily calendar updates and additional information added constantly to keep everyone up with the latest news, rehearsal details, and performances involving the Bands at Bingham High School. Check here often for the latest from the Bingham High School Bands!
Click on these links for information regarding the Bingham music feeder programs and great bands at South Jordan and Elk Ridge Middle Schools.
Latest News and Upcoming Events
- The pep band dates for the basketball games are as follows:
White: Friday, Feb. 9 Both: Tuesday, Feb. 6; Tuesday, Feb. 13
Call time for these games are 6:30 in the band room. Please wear a Bingham Blue shirt. If the teams are playing a championship game, both bands will attend those as well. The dates for the championship games are February 24 and March 3. Call time to be announced.
- The first winter drumline competition will be held on February 24th! They will be performing their winter show for the very first time in competition, and this will be a wonderful opportunity to come and show our support for the drumline! The competition will be held at Provo High School. Come support our fine arts and your students as they perform!
- The Region 4 Jazz Ensemble Festival is on Thursday, March 1st! The event will be held at Lone Point High School, starting at 3:00 and going till 9:00. Feel free to come for the entire festival or just to support our jazz band as they perform for festival! Start your spring right with some jazz.
- Solo and small ensemble is coming up on March 13! This year solo and small ensemble will be held at American Fork High School. All students in the wind symphony are required to prepare a piece for this event. Remember that if you are planning to play a solo, you are required to find a pianist to accompany you. Make sure that your piece is appropriate for this type of event. Good luck to all the students participating!
- The Band is asking for donations for a safety - related upgrade to our 50 ft. Marching Band trailer. The trailer is in need of a "tuck-away" lift gate to help load unsteady and top-heavy wardrobe boxes into the back of the trailer at shows and competitions. These heavy boxes have come close several times to falling off our ramps and onto students, staff and parents. The units are between $10 and $15,000. Donations can be made in the main office at BHS and should be directed to the "BHS Marching Band. All donations are tax deductible. Thanks for your consideration.
- Still offered for sale, it’s time to purchase your Bingham Marching Band Pillows while limited supplies last! Made from our former Bingham Band uniforms, they are now offered to the general public at $125 each. These are going to be RARE and orders will be taken on a first come, first serve basis with payment made in full in the BHS main office and the receipt with date and time stamps turned into the band office. Supplies will be EXTREMELY limited as we only have about 65 old band uniforms remaining and each pillow uses up an entire uniform jacket so reserve yours today! These are perfect for that hardcore Bingham fan, former band student, or BHS souvenir hound. Contact Mr. Graber or Marta Ahlstrom, Band Booster President for more information about these now that they have hit the market, and check out the pictures to see what the pillows look like! Don't miss out!
Directions to Bingham High School, 2160 W. 10400 S., South Jordan UT
From Interstate 15, take exit 293 (South Jordan) and travel west on 10600 South (which turns into 10400 South) 2.5 miles to the intersection of 2200 west. The band room sits on the southeast corner of the building, just off the diagonal parking lot. Map It