Bingham High School Bands - Home / Band Calendar
Welcome to the Official Home of the Bingham High School Bands!
We are located in South Jordan Utah, just 20 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Whether you are a new visitor, past or present student, band alumni, local or corporate sponsor, or just a fan of the BHS Bands, we hope that you will find this site easy to use and entertaining to explore, but most of all we hope it is informative.
There are always new things happening here with daily calendar updates and additional information added constantly to keep everyone up with the latest news, rehearsal details, and performances involving the Bands at Bingham High School. Check here often for the latest from the Bingham High School Bands!
Click on these links for information regarding the Bingham music feeder programs and great bands at South Jordan and Elk Ridge Middle Schools.
Latest News and Upcoming Events
- Congratulations Bingham Marching Band! They took FIRST at the Timp competition, along with Music, Visual, Percussion and Color Guard captions!! A complete shut out! Whoohoo!!
- Tour is next Tuesday, October 16! We know how pumped you are, so get all fees paid and permission slips turned in. Remember to pack everything you need, both for band and personal needs. Remember to bring money so you can pay for all meals that aren't provided. Additional information is on the band calendar and on the forms. Can't wait to see you all there!!
- Competition season is in full swing. Remember to always wear DrillMasters, long black socks, basketball shorts and the show shirt to competitions. Don't forget your instrument!!
- The Libby Gardner Concert recording is now on the website ready for download. Go to the 'Sheet Music/Sound Files' link and you can download your copy.
- The Band is asking for donations for a safety - related upgrade to our 50 ft. Marching Band trailer. The trailer is in need of a "tuck-away" lift gate to help load unsteady and top-heavy wardrobe boxes into the back of the trailer at shows and competitions. These heavy boxes have come close several times to falling off our ramps and onto students, staff and parents. The units are between $10,000 and $15,000. Donations can be made in the main office at BHS and should be directed to the "BHS Marching Band. All donations are tax deductible. Thanks for your consideration.
Directions to Bingham High School, 2160 W. 10400 S., South Jordan UT
From Interstate 15, take exit 293 (South Jordan) and travel west on 10600 South (which turns into 10400 South) 2.5 miles to the intersection of 2200 west. The band room sits on the southeast corner of the building, just off the diagonal parking lot. Map It