Bingham High School Bands - Home / Band Calendar
Welcome to the Official Home of the Bingham High School Bands!
We are located in South Jordan Utah, just 20 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Whether you are a new visitor, past or present student, band alumni, local or corporate sponsor, or just a fan of the BHS Bands, we hope that you will find this site easy to use and entertaining to explore, but most of all we hope it is informative.
There are always new things happening here with daily calendar updates and additional information added constantly to keep everyone up with the latest news, rehearsal details, and performances involving the Bands at Bingham High School. Check here often for the latest from the Bingham High School Bands!
Click on these links for information regarding the Bingham music feeder programs and great bands at South Jordan and Elk Ridge Middle Schools.
Latest News and Upcoming Events
- Congratulations to the Marching Band for their performance at Wasatch Invitational!
- The Salt Lake Valley Preview Show is this Tuesday, October 13. All the bands in the Jordan school district will be performing, including Bingham. The show will begin at seven.
- Tour is coming up on October 22-27. Make sure you have your money paid in the office and all the permission slips signed and turned in. This is trip is the reward for all the hard work of this season, so we hope that everyone can join us.
- Due to construction and transition issues, the Fall Band Concert and the Evening of Jazz have been postponed to December 18.
- Below are the movements to this year's 2019 Marching Band Show titled "Dreamality - feel free to download and listen!
- The Band is asking for donations for a safety-related upgrade to our 50 ft. Marching Band trailer. The trailer is in need of a "tuck-away" lift gate to help load unsteady and top-heavy wardrobe boxes into the back of the trailer at shows and competitions. These heavy boxes have come close several times to falling off our ramps and onto students, staff, and parents. The units are between $10,000 and $15,000. Donations can be made in the main office at BHS and should be directed to the "BHS Marching Band. All donations are tax-deductible. Thanks for your consideration.
Directions to Bingham High School, 2160 W. 10400 S., South Jordan UT
From Interstate 15, take exit 293 (South Jordan) and travel west on 10600 South (which turns into 10400 South) 2.5 miles to the intersection of 2200 west. The band room sits on the southeast corner of the building, just off the diagonal parking lot. Map It