Bingham High School Bands - Home / Band Calendar
Welcome to the Official Home of the Bingham High School Bands!
We are located in South Jordan Utah, just 20 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Whether you are a new visitor, past or present student, band alumni, local or corporate sponsor, or just a fan of the BHS Bands, we hope that you will find this site easy to use and entertaining to explore, but most of all we hope it is informative.
There are always new things happening here with daily calendar updates and additional information added constantly to keep everyone up with the latest news, rehearsal details, and performances involving the Bands at Bingham High School. Check here often for the latest from the Bingham High School Bands!
Click on these links for information regarding the Bingham music feeder programs and great bands at South Jordan and Elk Ridge Middle Schools.
Latest News and Upcoming Information
Covid-19 daily symptom check form here
- The Band calendar is back up with activities for the 2020-21 school year. Events are now tentatively proceeding with Covid19 protocols in place. See you in the Band Hall!
- This is Candlelight Concert week. Choirs are Tuesday, Bands are Wednesday and Orchestras are Thursday. Concerts start at 7 pm in the BHS Auditorium. The Bands will be performing their Fall AND Winter concert together at Candlelight December 16 at 7 pm with the Jazz band performing before the concert at 6:30 pm. See you then! Concert Programs are below.
- Winter drum-line rehearsals Tuesday and Thursday from 3-6, and Saturday from 9-12.
- Marching band pinning has been postponed, details TBA.
- The Band is asking for donations for a safety-related upgrade to our 50 ft. Marching Band trailer. The trailer is in need of a "tuck-away" lift gate to help load unsteady and top-heavy wardrobe boxes into the back of the trailer at shows and competitions. These heavy boxes have come close several times to falling off our ramps and onto students, staff, and parents. The units are between $10,000 and $15,000. Donations can be made in the main office at BHS and should be directed to the "BHS Marching Band. All donations are tax-deductible. Thanks for your consideration.
Directions to Bingham High School, 2160 W. 10400 S., South Jordan UT
From Interstate 15, take exit 293 (South Jordan) and travel west on 10600 South (which turns into 10400 South) 2.5 miles to the intersection of 2200 west. The band room sits on the southeast corner of the building, just off the diagonal parking lot. Map It