Bingham High School Bands - Home / Band Calendar
Welcome to the Official Home of the Bingham High School Bands!
We are located in South Jordan Utah, just 20 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Whether you are a new visitor, past or present student, band alumni, local or corporate sponsor, or just a fan of the BHS Bands, we hope that you will find this site easy to use and entertaining to explore, but most of all we hope it is informative.
There are always new things happening here with daily calendar updates and additional information added constantly to keep everyone up with the latest news, rehearsal details, and performances involving the Bands at Bingham High School. Check here often for the latest from the Bingham High School Bands!
Click on these links for information regarding the Bingham music feeder programs and great bands at South Jordan and Elk Ridge Middle Schools.
Latest News and Upcoming Events
- Below are the movements to this years 2019 Marching Band Show titled "Dreamality - feel free to download and listen!
- The first Marching Band fundraiser will be our annual garage sale, and that has been moved to July 27 due to rain tomorrow (May 18) from 8 - 3 at Prospector Park north of BHS. Gather up your yard sale stuff, join us, and bAnd earn money towards your marching band fees! Print the event info sheet here!
- The Libby Gardner Concert featuring the BHS Wind Symphony, A'Cappella Choir, and BHS Symphony Orchestra is May 22 at 7:00 pm. Cost is $5
- The BHS Spring Percussion Showcase is May 23 at 7:00 pm in the BHS Copper Pit.
- The Band is asking for donations for a safety - related upgrade to our 50 ft. Marching Band trailer. The trailer is in need of a "tuck-away" lift gate to help load unsteady and top-heavy wardrobe boxes into the back of the trailer at shows and competitions. These heavy boxes have come close several times to falling off our ramps and onto students, staff and parents. The units are between $10,000 and $15,000. Donations can be made in the main office at BHS and should be directed to the "BHS Marching Band. All donations are tax deductible. Thanks for your consideration.
Directions to Bingham High School, 2160 W. 10400 S., South Jordan UT
From Interstate 15, take exit 293 (South Jordan) and travel west on 10600 South (which turns into 10400 South) 2.5 miles to the intersection of 2200 west. The band room sits on the southeast corner of the building, just off the diagonal parking lot. Map It