Bingham High School Bands - Home / Band Calendar
Welcome to the Official Home of the Bingham High School Bands!
We are located in South Jordan Utah, just 20 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Whether you are a new visitor, past or present student, band alumni, local or corporate sponsor, or just a fan of the BHS Bands, we hope that you will find this site easy to use and entertaining to explore, but most of all we hope it is informative.
There are always new things happening here with daily calendar updates and additional information added constantly to keep everyone up with the latest news, rehearsal details, and performances involving the Bands at Bingham High School. Check here often for the latest from the Bingham High School Bands!
Click on these links for information regarding the Bingham music feeder programs and great bands at South Jordan and Elk Ridge Middle Schools.
Latest News and Upcoming Events
- Final Marching Band registrations are due by June 1 so the numbers can go to the drill writer. Make sure to come turn in your paperwork to Mr. Graber. Section leaders, get to work filling out your sections! The paperwork can be found below, on the Marching Band page, or by speaking to Mr. Graber. We are excited to welcome our new marching band members for this season's show! Lets go for a third state championship!
- Congrats to the BHS Jazz Bands on a great Annual dinner dance turnout! This year we served 250 meals, had three hours of live jazz dance music, and a huge turnout for the silent auction. This year the department grossed just under $8000 during this one night! Thanks to all who attended, Shaely Kuhn for all her hard work, Jeni Kemp for a great dinner, and everyone that helped!
- Instrument checkout for marching band instruments will be May 18 from 3 - 5 pm for all Brass (baritone, mellophone & tuba), and June 4 from 9 - 11 am for all woodwinds (bari & tenor sax, and bass clarinet)
- The Annual Marching Band Garage Sale will be June 30 in Prospector Park north of Bingham HS. The sale will go from 9 - 3 and 100% of the proceeds will go to your students' marching band fees. The flyer with information about this event is at the bottom of the fundraiser page.
- Summer sectionals begin June 5 and go every Tuesday (brass) and Thursday (woodwinds) from 9 - 12 in the BHS Band Room. If you are in town, you need to plan to be at these events throughout the summer!
- The Band is asking for donations for a safety - related upgrade to our 50 ft. Marching Band trailer. The trailer is in need of a "tuck-away" lift gate to help load unsteady and top-heavy wardrobe boxes into the back of the trailer at shows and competitions. These heavy boxes have come close several times to falling off our ramps and onto students, staff and parents. The units are between $10,000 and $15,000. Donations can be made in the main office at BHS and should be directed to the "BHS Marching Band. All donations are tax deductible. Thanks for your consideration.
- Still offered for sale, it’s time to purchase your Bingham Marching Band Pillows while limited supplies last! Made from our former Bingham Band uniforms, they are now offered to the general public at $125 each. These are going to be RARE and orders will be taken on a first come, first serve basis with payment made in full in the BHS main office and the receipt with date and time stamps turned into the band office. Supplies will be EXTREMELY limited as we only have about 65 old band uniforms remaining and each pillow uses up an entire uniform jacket so reserve yours today! These are perfect for that hardcore Bingham fan, former band student, or BHS souvenir hound. Contact Mr. Graber or Marta Ahlstrom, Band Booster President for more information about these now that they have hit the market, and check out the pictures to see what the pillows look like! Don't miss out!
Directions to Bingham High School, 2160 W. 10400 S., South Jordan UT
From Interstate 15, take exit 293 (South Jordan) and travel west on 10600 South (which turns into 10400 South) 2.5 miles to the intersection of 2200 west. The band room sits on the southeast corner of the building, just off the diagonal parking lot. Map It